Thursday, March 05, 2009

The sun came back out today

I am feeling so much better today. Thanks to the readers and friends who wrote me to offer their empathy. It means a lot. And venting on the blog really did make me feel better. Today I woke up more energized and ready to tackle what lay ahead of me, even though the challenges are still there.

This morning I interviewed Melissa Stanton, author of The Stay-at-Home Survival Guide, and that podcast will go up Friday.

And speaking of podcasts, this Saturday March 7th I'll be giving away an iPod Nano to one of my Facebook Page fans. So I hope you'll become a fan!

Also, on Goodreads.com I am offering a book giveaway--ten winners will receive a signed copy of the new Mojo Mom, to be awarded April 7th, the day the new book comes out.

All to say thanks for reading my blog and listening to my podcast, and I hope you'll help spread the word about the new book!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO glad today was better, Amy! That is all I hope for lately, too...tomorrow is another day!!!!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home