Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mojo Mom at Quail Ridge Books, Thursday April 30

My first author event for the new Mojo Mom has been scheduled. I'll be speaking at Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh on Thursday evening, April 30th at 7:30 pm.

I hope you'll plan to come if you are in the area, and will tell friends who live in the Triangle about the event even if you live far away.

I've created an event announcement over at Facebook, so if you think you'll attend, I'd love it if you'd RSVP over there.

I don't just read from my book at author events. I really like to engage the audience in a dialogue. So I promise I'll do my best to create a fun and thoughtful Moms' Night Out that will help you recharge your mojo!

Official event info:
Hear Amy Tiemann as she presents MOJO MOM: NURTURING YOURSELF WHILE RAISING A FAMILY. Here's the guide for you, to juggling kids, life, and a mom's own needs. Learn how to come out feeling like you're at the top of your game! To request a signed or personalized copy, call 828-1588 or 1-800-672-6789 or contact orders@quailridgebooks.com (at least 48 hours in advance for email) to check availability.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home