Friday, February 13, 2009

Facebook opens new avenues for connecting with Mojo Mom fans

I was a reluctant Facebook convert, but I've really been grooving on the Mojo Mom Page I have been able to put together over there.

"Pages" are a little different than personal "Profiles." The Mojo Mom Page allows me to connect with my website and book fans, and Pages are viewable by the public so you don't need a Facebook account to see it.

As someone who has invested a great deal of time and money to develop MojoMom.com over the years, it's amazing to see the features that the Facebook page offers. I can post brief thoughts on my wall, photos, video and upcoming events.

The two best thing so far are first, that I can post links to web stories are interesting, but I might not ever have time to blog about; and second, seeing my community of fans develop is like having my blog talking back to me. I like seeing everyone and I love reading your comments on my wall.

So to say thank you, I will be doing several Mojo Mom giveaways through this page as we approach my Mojo Mom book release on April 7th. If you become a fan you'll be eligible for all of my upcoming drawings.

Check it out, and I hope you'll become a fan!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home