Friday, November 10, 2006

Meet Cooper & Emily/Podcast will return


I was all set to bring you an election-week episode of the Mojo Mom Podcast this morning, when I learned that I had suffered the worst kind of equipment failure--partial, intermittent malfunction! I had thought my segments recorded just fine, but they guest interview audio kept fading in and out.

So I am figuring out whether it's possible to recover the interviews, but in the meantime I wanted to introduce you to this week's guests. You need to meet the dynamic duo of Cooper Munroe and Emily McKhann. They are involved in many projects, from legislative reform in conjunction with MomsRising.org, to their new site under construction, The Motherhood, to Cooper's blogging on The Huffington Post. As if that's not enough, Cooper and Emily are the co-founders of The Been There Clearinghouse, a site that connects families recovering from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina with donors offering help.

You can find the latest updates on Cooper & Emily's work is at the Been There blog.

I'll get them on on the podcast one way or another, soon! Instead of beating my head against the wall trying to get my current recording system to work, I am looking into changing to a Skype-based strategy. Phone over the Internet means more capability and more new technology to master.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann D said...

Good things are worth waiting for! The Cooper & Emily and MojoMom groupies will return....

2:31 PM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

Thanks, Ann. I hate to miss a week posting the show, but the technical difficuties really got out of hand. I am replacing the system and hopefully we'll be back next week, with a better recording system than ever.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home