Wednesday, November 08, 2006

It feels good to be a Democrat!


I almost drove my car off the road after experincing a frisson of joy when I heard that Rumsfeld was resigning.

And dare I say this--after listening to the President's press conference, I felt a glimmer of hope about Congress working with a less arrogant, more conciliatory Bush. We'll see. It will take a long time for anyone to earn my trust, including the newly elected Congress.

Tomorrow I will be recording a special Election edition of The Mojo Mom Podcast with guest pundits Cooper Munroe and Emily McKhann, who have worked with MomsRising.org. Check my podcast archives or iTunes on Friday morning to hear the analysis you won't hear on CNN!

2 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

MojoMom, I wish I was as optimistic as you about Bush being conciliatory. My inner cynic says he's talking about that now beacuse he has to on the day after the election. I'm withholding judgment to see what happens in January.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One word...WAHHHO!

Did you catch Harry Reid's comment about (dare I say her name) Ms. Spears getting her mojo back?

It was in the Nov 10 edition of the NYT.

I'm not sure what I think of his comments, but I would like to think it was a shout out to Mojo Mom herself! :)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home