Friday, November 03, 2006

Even Mojo Mom has a holiday sale--hardcover edition at paperback price



Whew. Made it through Halloween, that sucrose-filled holiday that has somehow expanded into a week-long extravaganza. Now that we're into November, you know what that means--the December holidays have arrived in our mailboxes. After extracting 20 pounds of catalogs from a week's accumulation of mail, I realized that I should tell you about MojoMom.com's holiday sale.

I try to stay pretty non-commercial on my site (for someone who has a book to sell), but please indulge my rare book promotion blog posting. For the first time ever, I have put the hardcover edition of Mojo Mom on sale. When you order through MojoMom.com, you can now get a hardcover book at the paperback price. I offer free standard shipping and optional gift-wrapping. All books are autographed by me, and I will enclose a personalized gift card at your request. The hardcover edition is really nice, designed to be a gift for a treasured friend or yourself!

If you are like me, the sticking point of gift giving is often getting the present wrapped and mailed. When you order a book through MojoMom.com I will take that off your to-do list and put it on mine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home