Saturday, November 04, 2006

Loving North Carolina Fall


I have so many thoughts percolating right now I know it will be hard to get a chance to write about all of them. I wanted to take a quick break though to say how much I am loving the North Carolina fall. This morning my house was glowing orange on the inside, reflecting the sunrise off the fiery trees outside.

So here's a photo I took yesterday. The completely clear blue sky was an amazing background!

I've lived in North Carolina for six years, and while I have always liked it, I am really feeling smitten and connected. I haved lived in 8 states (plus Guam) and this is the first time I've ever really felt like I couldn't move away. We've finally put down roots, and to our daughter this is her home. I would miss North Carolina if we moved, and I actually think North Carolina would miss us as as well. When people ask me where I am from, ususally feel like I have to go into a long song and dance about the fact that I've lived lots of places, but maybe now I can just say I'm from here!

1 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

BEAU-tiful!

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home