Monday, March 20, 2006

"Mojo Mom" named Book of the Year Award Finalist

It's been a great week. I got away to the Pinehurst Resort this weekend for a spa retreat with my friend and podcast co-host Sheryl Grant. We'll tell you all about it on this week's podcast--not to make you jealous but to tell you about the benefits of truly getting away. My mind and body both feel like they are operating at full capacity for a change!

When I got home I found out that Mojo Mom has been named as a finalist in Foreword Magazine's Book of the Year Awards for Independent Publishing. This really made my day! I am honored to be in great company with the other finalists including Mojo Mom Podcast guests Devra Renner and Aviva Pflock, authors of Mommy Guilt, and Miriam Peskowitz, author of The Truth Behind the Mommy Wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home