Thursday, March 09, 2006

Paging Sarah Naphali--success! Listen to our podcast.

I love the internet. I was able to reach Australian author Sarah Napthali, I just posed the podcast featuring my interview with Sarah about her book Buddhism for Mothers. Sarah's book is a must-read for women of all faith traditions. I love love love the fact that with the podcast, I can bring a fabulous author's voice to the Mojo Mom audience even if she lives halfway around the globe. Podcasting is truly a force for democratic broadcasting.

Sometime this month I am hoping to updgrade MojoMom.com to host the podcast show files right on my site, but for now you can access the show free through MojoMom.libsyn.com or the iTunes podcast directory. You don't need an iPod or MP3 player to listen to a podcast. You can listen through your computer as well or burn a CD.

Co-host Sheryl Grant and I are having a ball with the show, and we can see that we are gaining new listeners each week. We've created 14 shows and we've settled into a weekly groove. The discussion topics are designed to hold up over time, so I encourage new listeners to dip back into our archive to check out the interviews with all of our guest authors. We're working toward our goal of creating a truly valuable source of intelligent talk and guest interviews for Moms who think.

Thanks to everyone who has emailed us and posted comments about our shows. We're listening!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for interviewing Sarah! I have read her book four times now, and each time I learn something new and grow even more as a mama.

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home