Monday, February 20, 2006

Mojo Mom on the Mothers Movement Online

Mojo Mom has made it onto the Mothers Movement Online as part of their "Mamas in Blogland feature." Check out my new article, Finding My Voice....and Broadcasting it to the World about the power of podcasting to revitalize the feminist movement.

You can hear my recent interview with Mothers Movement Online founder Judith Stadtman Tucker on the February 10 episode of the Mojo Mom Podcast, available from Liberated Syndication and the iTunes Podcast Directory.

For more on motherhood and blogging, see Miriam Peskowitz's recent comments about blogging at Playground Revolution and also check out the article Miriam recommends, Marrit Ingman's piece Mom and Pop Culture at AustinMama.com.

We are all connected and I love it. I could happily read and follow links all day if I didn't have a million other things to get done--as well as my girl on school holiday to look after!

4 Comments:

Blogger Damselfly said...

Congratulations, Amy!

Yours was the first podcast I subscribed to when I found out I was expecting. It's been great to listen to.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Damselfly said...

Congratulations, Amy!

Yours was the first podcast I subscribed to when I found out I was expecting. It's been great to listen to.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second that Congrats! You really deserve it! I love your podcast and I'm glad the word is spreading.

I just LOVE how you talk about "life at the intersection of feminism and reality." It's some thing I ponder all the time! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Your Fan,
Sarah Zeldman
www.SolutionsForBusyMoms.com

9:39 AM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

Thanks for your comments, Damselfly and Sarah. They mean more than you know! It's a lot of work to put together the podcast and knowng that you are listening gives me the kick in the pants I need to finish editing this week's episode. Look for a new show featuring my interview with Australian author Sarah Napthali (Buddhism for Mothers) to be posted by tomorrow.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home