Monday, February 27, 2006

Did anyone record The Today Show this morning, 2/27?

Here's a new test of the Mojo Mom Network: I am seeking a copy of this morning's episode of The Today Show. I can't find a way to get a transcript or tape from NBC. There is some sort of video clip online but it requires using Microsoft software I don't have.

A friend told me they featured a segment about Stranger Danger for Adults. Two reporters posed as water maintenance workers and talked their way into a woman's home. What intrigued me most is that the woman felt nervous about letting them in but did it anyway! So often we minimize our intuition and don't act on it. We've seen the experiment where adults successfully lure children away by asking for help with finding a "lost puppy." Adults are vulnerable to these tricks too. I would love to get a chance to see this segment to use as research for upcoming work on child safety.

If you somehow caught this show on tape or TiVo, please email me at amy@mojomom.com.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home