Monday, April 24, 2006

Mojo Mom in California

I've made it out to the Bay Area. Flying out here by myself felt very strange. I haven't been this far away from my daughter since she was born. But I did enjoy having time to read on the plane. After deciding to come I have resolved to enjoy every single minute of the trip (including sleeping in!).

Yesterday was quite a marathon, getting up at 4 am to catch a 6:00 flight and making it out to San Francisco by 10:30 am. I had a fantastic time speaking to a group of a dozen women at The Play Cafe in Oakland. They were true kindred spirits and I hope that I sparked some new ideas about how they can continue to get their Mojo back. If you are in the Bay Area and have preschool age kids, you should definitely check out They Play Cafe. They have amazing play areas and rooms for the kids to enjoy while you visit with friends or hang out with your spouse. Thanks to the owners for inviting me out and Mojo Mom Ann Dowley for making the event happen.

On Wednesday evening I will be speaking in San Luis Obispo. This is a free event and no pre-registration is required, so please stop by. They'll even be serving dessert.

Here's the event info:

Amy Tiemann, the author of Mojo Mom will ge giving a free seminar at the San Luis Coastal Adult School
1500 Lizzie St., J-2
Wednesday, April 26, 6:30 - 8:00 p.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home