Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April events in North Carolina and California

Mojo Mom is now out in paperback and I have several events coming up that I hope many of my blog readers will attend:

Tuesday, April 11th, at 7 pm I will be appearing at Market Street Books in Chapel Hill. They've moved up the street, still in Southern Village, but now located next to La Vita Dolce cafe.

Wednesday, April 12, at noon, I will be at UNC's Carolina Women's Center Library on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill. From noon to 1 pm I'll be discussing "What Your Mother (and Professors) Never Told You About Motherhood." I am excited to have this opportunity to speak to the next generation of young women who are not yet immersed in the world of motherhood. Lunch is provided, so come on out, students!

Later this month I am off to California--wow! I am going out by myself, flying to San Francisco and driving down the coast. I have two confirmed events and hope to add a couple more:

Sunday, April 23rd, 3 pm, I will be headlining an event at the Play Cafe in Oakland. The cafe will be open only for our event, a great Moms' Afternoon Out. Contact the Play Cafe to purchase tickets, which include refreshments and a signed copy of Mojo Mom. The Play Cafe's phone number is (510) 632-4433.

Wednesday, April 26th, I will be speaking in San Luis Obispo in the evening, details still being worked out. The bookstore The Novel Experience will be carrying Mojo Mom.

I still have some free time in the San Francisco area on Monday the 24th, Santa Cruz on Tuesday the 25th, and Los Angeles on Thursday the 27th so invite me out if you can get together a group to talk! I'll be driving down the coast during the week enjoying my old home state as I make my way to Los Angeles.

This is a busy and exciting month. Stay tuned for May details to come.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home