Thursday, October 06, 2005

Baltimore events to benefit Women for Women International

I have been very proud to be an official partner of Women for Women International. I donate $2 to their program for every copy of Mojo Mom that is sold through MojoMom.com.

Now I'm teaming up with another WFWI partner for two special events in the Baltimore area to benefit WFWI. Monyka Berrocosa-Marbach is the creator of the Women's Wine and Dine, a women-only night out that raises money for charity. Monyka cites Zainab Salbi's example as the founder of Women for Women International as one of the inspirations for creating a new opportunity to use her life to benefit worthy causes.

I'll be at the Batimore area events on November 9th and 10th. I will talk about women's leadership in an inclusive wayt that applies to mothers and all women.

Here's the link for information and registration. I hope you'll join us or forward this info to a friend in the Baltimore area.

Mojo Mom Women's Wine & Dine Events

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home