Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Raleigh: Mojo Mom at Quail Ridge Books, Thursday evening

Hey y'all. It's been a slow blogging week here. I finally hit my low-mojo wall and I am in the process of bouncing back, which I'll write about later.

I plan to be fully recharged in time for my author event at Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh, this Thursday evening at 7:30 pm. I'll talk about what I learned by writing the new Mojo Mom, and how that knowledge can benefit you.

This is an important appearance for me, so I hope you'll attend, bring your friends, and help me spread the word. I've created an open event listing on Facebook if you'd like to RSVP! If you really want to be one of my angels, it would be great if you'd share the event listing by posting it to your Facebook profile.

Meeting the real women who are reading my book is one of the most rewarding parts of being a writer. Thank you for your support throughout the entire book release process!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home