Monday, April 13, 2009

Chapel Hill, Raleigh Mojo Mom bookstore apperances

Everyone's back from Spring Break, and all the Moms I know who have school-aged kids are experiencing serious re-entry shock. Chapel Hill felt very strange last week because despite the basketball championship celebrations at UNC, the town felt deserted.

So now that we're all getting back on track I wanted to remind you of my two upcoming Mojo Mom author appearances in Chapel Hill and Raleigh.

This Thursday, April 16, I'll be at Market Street Books in Chapel Hill at 7 pm. Market Street Books' owner Kathryn Henderson has been incredibly supportive throughout my writing career and I am happy to have the Chapel Hill book release party at this fantastic bookstore/community center in Southern Village. Your taxes will be completed--stop by and join me for a wine & cheese reception!

Then at the end of the month, I'll be at Quail Ridge Books in Raleigh, Thursday April 30 at 7:30 pm. Quail Ridge Books is a top-notch independent bookstore and a really fun place to have an event. This one will be a reading/quick workshop to get your mojo going.

Please note the different start times. These are two fantastic independent bookstores, so it would be wonderful if you would come out to say hello.

I have Facebook events set up for these appearances if you'd care to RSVP, or share and invite your friends!

Mojo Mom at Market Street Books, Thursday April 16 at 7 pm

Mojo Mom at Quail Ridge Books, Raleigh, Thursday April 30 at 7:30 pm

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home