Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Countdown to the new Mojo Mom!

The new Mojo Mom book release is almost here! I've been working on it for a year now so it's very exciting to be just a week away from April 7th.

I'll be announcing my author events soon. I'll be doing a few in-person events as well as at least 20 radio interviews, which feels like the most efficient way to tour the country. As much as I'd like to visit you all in person, I don't think my family would be very happy to see me go on an extended tour. I've always been conscious that it's important not to wreck my actual family life in the process of writing a book about how Moms can improve their lives!

My first "event" to announce is a virtual book release on Facebook, and if you are a Facebook member I'd really appreciate it if you'd RSVP to attend. This will help spread the word and show support for the new book. Publishing is such a challenging and competitive industry--the book has to prove itself by Mother's Day. It's almost like a movie release, but instead of two weeks to be judged a success, a book has about two months.

I'll be writing more soon about a few simple things you can do to support the book release. I've tried to be informative and generally noncommercial over the years, but this is the one time I really need to ask you for your help in recommending my book. My fans are my most powerful grassroots advocates!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home