Monday, January 12, 2009
- Name: MojoMom
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
The Mojo Mom blog is an extension of the work I began with my book "Mojo Mom: Nurturing Your Self While Raising A Family." Being a Mojo Mom is about exploring creativity, connection, and action. My mission is to provide support and inspiration to help each woman answer the question, "Who am I, now that I am a Mom?" To learn more, and to access additional resources, please visit my main home page at MojoMom.com
- Check out the new Mojo Mom Quote-a-Day Widget!
- Opportunity to move Fair Pay NOW
- My mind is buzzing this New Year
- Sarah Palin's mis-adventures in cyberspace
- What were your favorite holiday gifts?
- Mojo Mom Podcast with The Milk Memos authors
- Please become a fan on Facebook!
- Batgirl fights for Fair Pay (check out the video)
- Be a good neighbor to your local merchants this ho...
- A luxury gift that can save you big bucks