Thursday, January 08, 2009

Check out the new Mojo Mom Quote-a-Day Widget!

I am very happy to announce that we've revamped and updated MojoMom.com for 2009, to reflect the upcoming release of the new edition of Mojo Mom: Nurturing Your Self While Raising a Family from Gotham Books on April 7th.

I wanted to create something new just for the web site, so I designed my very first widget! The Mojo Mom Quote-a-Day Widget will provide a tidbit of inspiration each day as we count down to my book release. So drumroll, please, here it is!



We've even made it easy to embed as a post on your own blog. I know I love having something quick and fun to share with you, and I hope you will, too.

I came up with the widget concept and personally selected the quotes from my collection of favorites. I hope you'll enjoy a moment of reflection by checking it out each day. I can promise you that some of my blog readers are even quoted in the widget itself!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's magic! Way cool.

9:00 PM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

We were going for magic, so I am glad that's what you thought! And Karen, I think you should pay special attention to the widget (hint, hint).

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home