Thursday, December 18, 2008

Please become a fan on Facebook!

2008 has been an incredible year and I am really looking forward to 2009. I am really excited to gear up for the April release of the new Mojo Mom from Gotham Books. I have put a lot of thought and heart into the new edition and I feel so lucky to have the chance to update my work. So much has happened since I first published Mojo Mom in 2005. The whole conversation about motherhood has really opened up, and I've been able to be part of that through my blog, and now the book will reflect those developments, too.

I am cooking up surprises online, and thinking about ways to thank my readers and podcast listeners. I am going to be doing several reader giveaways, from copies of the new book, to my absolutely favorite gadget, the iPod Nano.

How can you enter my drawings? Join me on Facebook. On February 1, I'll be giving an iPod Nano to one of the fans of my new Mojo Mom Facebook page. The new Facebook Page features will allow me to easily share news, events, and videos throughout the winter and spring. I have some fun things planned, including new online resources and free bonuses to share with you as the new Mojo Mom comes to life!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home