Friday, December 19, 2008

Mojo Mom Podcast with The Milk Memos authors

This has been an incredible week--so many details to attend to as I work with my publisher to finish up the new Mojo Mom manuscript. It's sort of like putting a fidgety three-year old to bed--many unpredictable final requests pop up at the last minute.

But I think I've finished everything I need to do this week, including making a new Mojo Mom Podcast. Sheryl and I are back, and committed to bringing you new shows weekly in 2009 right up to my book launch in April.

This week my podcast guests are Cate Colburn-Smith and Andrea Serrette, authors of The Milk Memos. This is a fantastic book, especially for new Moms going back to work. This truly unique book got its start when IBM manager Cate sat down in the company’s employee lactation room, shed a few silent tears, and wrote this on a paper towel: I’m a new mom and today is my first day back at work. Is anyone else using this room?

I hope you'll listen to the podcast.

I am taking next week off, perhaps blogging a bit but that's it, a well-earned break if I do say so myself. In fact, I am going to be "wrapping up" MojoMom.com like a present for two weeks, starting on Christmas Day, and unveiling our new 2009 website design to reflect the arrival of the new book. I know you can't possibly be as excited about that as I am, but I hope you'll check back on January 7th to see what I am doing to count down to the new book's release.

My wish for all of you is that you will have a wonderful, restful, sane, family-and-mojo-filled holiday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home