Friday, June 20, 2008

The paradox of blogging while writing

It's a real challenge to keep blogging while writing the revisions for the new edition of Mojo Mom. As I get my momentum going I should be able to adapt what I am writing into new posts. My job feels like it's coming full circle right now, as I am also adapting previous blog posts to go into the new book!

One thing I'd like to do is to pose questions to you to get your input into topics that would be helpful for my revisions.

Question of the day: One of my Mojo Mom ideas is that no life experience is ever wasted. If you have had a series of jobs or careers, how do those previous experiences carry forward to help you today?

My personal example: As Mojo Mom I draw upon the research skills I used to write my Ph. D. thesis, and the public speaking skills I developed as a science teacher.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home