Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mojo Mom on the CBS Early Show and The Today Show

From my Mother's Day 2008 appearance on the CBS Early Show:

Employers are tapping into the pool of talented "SWAT Moms" -- Smart Women with Available Time -- to get professional results for short term projects. Mojo Mom author Amy Tiemann tells moms how to stay competitive in the workforce as they move their careers in a new direction.



And for good measure, here is my 2007 Mother's Day appearance on The Today Show. I still feel good that I held my own during a contentious panel discussion with Leslie Bennetts, Lisa Belkin, and Gail Saltz:



I wonder where I'll be next Mother's Day!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

You did great! I note without surprise that you were the only person in the segment to mention societal responses and solutions rather than individual women's "choices." Two thumbs up!

3:29 PM  
Blogger help4newmoms said...

That info on SWAT moms was very interesting. Is there an actual organization called SWAT moms or is this just a new term?

PS. You did a great job on both shows. Terrific presence!

4:58 PM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

"SWAT Moms" was the term that one of the women in the group came up with to describe us. She's a former news producer who knew that when she pitched the story to the media she'd need a hook -- and this one has caught on.

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home