Thursday, January 31, 2008

Moms get political on latest podcast

Check out this week's Mojo Mom Podcast to hear two opinionated political Moms' pre-Super-Duper-Tuesday analysis of the primary season.

John Edwards had just announced that he was leaving the race when I called up Pundit Mom to talk politics. She and I had both been Edwards supporters. Tune in to see what we're thinking now that Edwards is out.

Feel free to leave a comment here telling us which candidate you will be supporting, and why. Comments are moderated, but I am open to civil discussion and truly curious to know how you'll be making your decision. If you are undecided, what factors might motivate you to support one candidate over the others?

You can read more of PunditMom's analysis at her own blog as well as MOMocrats. She also contributes to the group blog at MomsRising.org

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger adena said...

I just wrote my thought on this on my blog, MotherThoughts, http://adenacb.blogspot.com. This is going to be interesting!

Great to have the podcast back, Amy!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Amy@UWM said...

Great podcast with you and PunditMom. You covered all the issues so thoroughly. I'm supporting Obama for all the reasons you mentioned -- I just can't imagine four more years of Clinton vitriol. But I think both Clinton and Obama are highly electable against any Republican. The country is ready for change in the White House.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I don't know why I can't get behind Hillary and am a bit suspicious of passionate Hillary supporters but I really cannnot articulate a reason behind that feeling. I, to was a big Edwards fan. I'll be pulling for Obama now, who I've liked in the past. What an interesting time in our history!

I am so excited to listed to the new podcasts. I have them both on standby.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home