Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Now that's some Mom follow-through....

I just have enough time to post a quick link to a story over on CNN:

'Meanest mom on planet' sells son's car

After Jane Hambleton found alcohol in her 19-year old's car, she decided to sell it through a classified ad:

OLDS 1999 Intrigue. Totally uncool parents who obviously don't love teenage son, selling his car. Only driven for three weeks before snoopy mom who needs to get a life found booze under front seat. $3,700/offer. Call meanest mom on the planet."

Go Jane!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chessiakelley said...

holy smokes! that is the harshest thing I have ever heard! That kid had better have needed a wake up call and not on track to be the valedictorian. Otherwise, how about a tongue lashing and some lectures on responsibility. Yowza. I'm sure my opinion has to do with the fact that I'm 23 and kid free though. ha

5:39 PM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

I think any time alcohol and cars mix it's a good time for Mom and Dad to pull the plug on the car subsidy.

This was one heck of an example of parent follow-through.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home