Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Covering the Consumer Electronics Show

I'm having an exhilarating and exhausting week covering the huge Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas as a CNET freelancer writing about parenting and technology.

So that's why I've been quiet over here on MojoMom.com. Today I had a truly great day, running into a fantastic group of entrepreneurial women. When MomCentral founder Stacy DeBroff sat down next to me at a session on kids and tech, I knew it was going to be a good day.

I hope you'll read more at CNET. I called out Microsoft this morning for a new marketing campaign that attempts to satirize stay-at-home Moms and fails miserably, in my view. Read my CNET blog post, watch the Microsoft videos, and let me know what you think.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home