Sunday, October 07, 2007

Live from Japan, it's Mojo Mom....

If it seems like I've fallen off the face of the Earth, I've come close. My family traveled to Japan last week, and I assumed I'd have excellent internet connectivity in Tokyo. No such luck--the irony is that we could get online from our hotel but could not access Blogger well enough to post.

So frustrating. I feel like I abandoned my blog for a whole week.

We are now in Kyoto, just waking up to sunrise in the new city. We arrived by bullet train last night but were so tired from the massive schlepp on the subway with all our luggage that we just ate and went to sleep.

I will try to get caught up on some of our adventures and insights from our trip. I am in love with Japanese design. If obsessed with their stationery, so I go nuts in the massive crafts and office supply store Tokyu Hands. It's almost enough to get me to hand write a letter!

More later...I am glad to get my voice back online. I'll leave you with a photo from our hotel, which was on the island of Odaiba across the bay from downtown. You can see why the Hotel Nikko is billed as "Tokyo's Balcony."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

Entirely cool! Have a great time and we can't wait to hear about your trip!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home