Friday, August 31, 2007

Link roundup

I'm going to play link wrangler today:

U. S. News & World Report has a cover story on "The New Mommy Track"

and also an interesting list of "The Most Overrated Careers."

The New York Times talks about the upsides and downsides of flex time at IBM.

Research from NC State University, reported on Clive Thompson's blog collision detection, shows that men in unmarried couples do more housework than married men. I'll be sure to come back and write more about the implication of creeping inequality and traditional gender roles that comes with marriage.

And finally, I've really been getting into writing on my (parent.thesis) blog at CNET, and I hope you'll check out the important safety message I report in my recent post, "Is your school's web site revealing too much?"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home