Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cutting through Blogjam

I hate that I've been neglecting my blog this week. My mind is filled with ideas but I am overwhelmed. Blogjam! Today I will do my best to cut through the fog and get something intelligent down.

I have to admit I haven't done my Artist's Way morning pages since Christmas. I have a feeling I need to get back on track. The morning pages provide an outlet for the first thoughts of the day that aren't necessarily worth sharing with the whole world! It's like pouring the scum off a cup of hot chocolate to get at the warm yummy goodness below.

I am not naturally a morning person (not a before-7-am-person anyway) and I have to get up by 6:40 to to the morning pages. But I do believe it's a worthwhile investment in my writing.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home