Saturday, December 16, 2006

Subscribing to The Mojo Mom Podcast on iTunes

I am still trying to find out how to create a cool little "Subscribe to The Mojo Mom Podcast" button for my blog. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know! (You can email me via amy (at) mojomom (dot) com)

In the meantime, you can subscribe on iTunes by going to the "Advanced" menu, selecting "Subscribe to Podcast," and in the box that asks for the URL, paste in this address for my podcast's RSS feed:

feed://www.mojomom.libsyn.com/rss

This link will take you to The Mojo Mom Podcast's page on MojoMom.com which will allow you to play the show directly through your computer or download episodes by right-clicking them and selecting from the menu that will pop up.

Isn't technology fun?????? I wish Apple would make the interface with iTunes a lot friendlier for podcasters.

Our brand new episode features an interview with Jamie Woolf, founder of The Parent Leader.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Amy,

I don't know how to make that button for itunes, but I did just do a two-part post on why to use a feedreader to keep up-to-date with your favorite blogs & how to set up a My Yahoo! Homepage as your feedreader.

Here are the posts:

http://www.solutionsforbusymoms.com/blog/2006/12/12/a-solution-for-you-to-keep-up-with-your-favorite-blogs-without-overloading-your-email-inbox-part-one.html

http://www.solutionsforbusymoms.com/blog/2006/12/20/a-solution-for-you-to-keep-up-with-your-favorite-blogs-without-overloading-your-email-inbox-part-two.html

Yeah, Technology Rocks!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home