Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thursday: Mojo Mom broadcasting coast-to-coast with "The Good Life" on Sirius Radio



I hope you'll tune in for a great radio opportunity I have coming up tomorrow. I am scheduled for a half-hour interview on Sirius Radio, to be broadcast nationally. I'll be talking with Jesse Dylan on his show The Good Life. What's really exciting is that we'll be talking about how women can successfully navigate the identity challenges that come along with motherhood--the core of my work with Mojo Mom!

The Good Life Show is broadcast live on Sirius Satellite Radio channel 114, LIME talk radio about "healthy living with a twist." My segment is scheduled for 12:30 to 1 pm Eastern Time on November 30th. You can call in to ask a question at 1-866-LIME-114. You can email questions to: thegoodlfeshow@lime.com

I'll be hoping to hear from you! The Good Life Show website archives segments as MP3s, and I'll post a link when it become available. So even if you don't have Sirius radio you should be able to listen to it.

Wish me luck--this is an exciting interview for me. Radio is my favorite and most natural venue and my goal is to do more of it!

3 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

Congrats, MojoMom! I hope it goes well and I hope I can find it! ;)

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn! I am an XM girl, but will definitely check out the interview in the archives.

Good luck! I can't wait to hear it.

1:55 PM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

Thanks for your support, PunditMom and OxbMom. I have listened to the show and the host seems easy to talk to. The key is to stay in the moment and not think so much about all the people listening.

I'll post a link to the interview when one becomes available.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home