Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Shout-out to SA Moms Blog


I love the internet. How else would I have ever known about the cool women who write the South African Moms Blog? SA Moms linked to my blog in response to my breastfeeding piece, so I surfed over to discover their beautiful site. (I think it is truly amazing that I was able to meet the minds behind the one African dot on my ClustrMap!)

The SAM Moms Blog covers every motherhood topic under the sun including lots of good information about and lovely photos of breastfeeding.

Through SA Moms, I learned about the Motherwear Breastfeeding Blog as well as Mothering.com's Breastfeeding Symbol Contest. Heres' the winning entry by Matt Daigle:


One wish I have for the SA Moms blog is that the main author would introduce herself in more detail. I would love to know more about the woman who is the "I" behind the writing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mojo Mom, thanks so much for the wonderful words!! As you requested:
All about the woman behind SA Moms Blog
:)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mojo Mom,
I just found your site through literary mama and I love what you're talking about here.

I'm adding you to my blogroll.

-Rachael

2:39 PM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

Hi Aalize, Thank you for introducing yourself and let's stay in touch! I am so glad that I found your SA Moms blog.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home