Thursday, May 11, 2006

Mojo Mom on WUNC's The State of Things, today

I will be appearing as a guest on WUNC, North Carolina Public Radio's show The State of Things today at noon. It's a live show so I am in anticipation right now about how it will go. The show will be rebroadcast tonight at 9 pm and will also be available online, either as a podcast on iTunes, or through the WUNC web site archives. So wherever you are, you can either tune in at 91.5 FM in North Carolina or go online to listen to it on "your time" if you wish.

This is a great opportunity for me as I am a big fan of the show and WUNC, so I am very excited to broadcast from their new studio in Durham.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the show and your comments. As a new mom, I have been looking for someone who speaks honestly about the transition into motherhood.

I wish I would have found you sooner, but now you have a loyal blog reader and podcast dowloader. Your books will be my gift to all of mom-to-be friends.

Thank you!

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home