Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last day of school....

It's the last day of school and I am trying to be in the moment this summer.

But right now "trying" feels more like a wrestling match. All I can think about is how will I get any work done? I will have to focus my writing energy into fewer hours. Maybe that's a good thing because the effort will have to be more concentrated.

My daughter is old enough to entertain herself, but I am afraid that if I retreat into my office long enough to really write, she'll end up watching a ton of TV.

So I may be signing off until Monday, when day camp starts up and I can more easily carve out my writing time again.

I the meantime, check out my Mojo Mom page on Facebook for links and quick updates, or follow me on Twitter!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home