Monday, September 15, 2008

I turned in my manuscript!

I hit the "send" button about an hour ago to turn in my new Mojo Mom manuscript.

It feels good to be done (for now!) and I am absolutely exhausted. The past four days were a long push to the finish.

I need to rest my tingling typing hands and my fried neural circuits, but first I will say that I think the new version of Mojo Mom is going to be really good. It contains a ton of brand-new material and my hope is that it will feel like a new book--while retaining the qualities that made the original book special.

Thank you for your support along the way!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

A huge congratulations! This must feel SO good. I'm envious, but also know that writing is such a privilege and so I don't want to wish away the process either. Enjoy this next phase, and I can't wait to read Mojo Mom II!

7:59 PM  
Blogger PunditMom said...

YAY!

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What an awesome accomplishment - looking forward to saying hi over coffee at the event tomorrow morning!

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Amy!!!!

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home