Friday, July 28, 2006

Mojo Mom Podcast with Ann Douglas

Just a quick note to let you know that we have a new episode of The Mojo Mom Podcast posted to MojoMom.com and iTunes. My co-host Sheryl Grant and I take a break from our break to bring you a show about parenting survival skills for summer. The kids are out of school, routine schedules are trashed, everyone's staying up late--it's often up to Moms to provide a stable anchor during this hectic time. Sheryl and I share our woes and successes in keeping it all together during these dog days. Then, I talk with my friend Aparna, an expectant first-time Mom. We get Aparna's pre-natal perspective on motherhood, and we'll check in with her again in a few months to see how she's doing. Finally, I bring a seasoned parenting expert on board. Prolific author Ann Douglas joins us to share her wisdom about surviving and thriving throughout all stages of motherhood.

It's a show so big, it took us half the summer to pull it together! Listen in, and then join us again after Labor Day for the new fall season of The Mojo Mom Podcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home