Friday, July 14, 2006

TiVo Alert: Breastfeeding story on 20/20 tonight

Thanks to MomSquawk for alerting me to tonight's feature story about breastfeeding on ABC's 20/20 tonight. Elizabeth Vargus will look at the government-sponsored ads comparing formula feeding to the risks of riding a mechanical bull while pregnant.

The ads were over the top and offensive, as I wrote about last month in my posting Now they're beating us over the heads with our own breasts!

I can't wait to see what 20/20 has to say. Will it advance the discussion or just be the next round in the Mommy Wars?

I am always up for a good TiVo alert so feel free to send me a heads-up at amy@mojomom.com and I'll post it to my blog if there is a must-see Mom story coming up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for the TiVo alert!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home