Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Reinventing MojoMom.com and moving this blog!


After seven years it had become clear that it was time to totally reinvent my website MojoMom.com, so my original web designer Patty Ayers and I really went for it–blowing up our dear old site and replacing it with a new one that offers a host of new features in one place.

Thanks to the renovation process for the new MojoMom.com, we are now able to integrate my blog and many other cool features into the home page.

It’s amazing for me to remember back to 2003 when I started launched the original MojoMom.com and think about how much has changed since then. Back in those early days I had to strike a balance between developing the website and working on finishing my book Mojo Mom: Nurturing Your Self While Raising a Family but I knew from the very start that a interactive online presence was important to me.

Since then, wow, now we practically live our lives online! It’s amazing to think I’ve been at this since “blogging” was a new idea, and “podcasting” had not yet been invented!

So as much as I loved my original online home, it's a great time to move out of my little bungalow and into much roomier digs. On the new site there is plenty of room to invite in readers and experts and create new opportunities to interact.

So I hope you will follow me to my new online home. This blog archive on Blogger, containing my posts from 2003 to now, will remain here for the foreseeable future.

All new content starting January 1, 2010 and into the future will be available on the new website.

Thanks for being my loyal blog reader and I hope to see you over at the new digs!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home