Friday, February 05, 2010

Mojo Mom's Six Word Memoir. What would yours be?

Super quick post: The other day I heard the segment on NPR's Talk of the Nation about six word memoirs and it got me thinking about my own. I had heard of this project before, but the shared radio musings captured my imagination in a new way. Rather than a description of the past, I wanted to capture a snapshot of where I am right now.

So here's Mojo Mom's six word memoir:

Trying to take my own advice.


There are no rules other than six words. Write what speaks to you!

I would love to hear your six word memoir in the comment section.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger downtownLB said...

This too shall pass.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A work in progress- always evolving.

3:09 PM  
Blogger MojoMom said...

Amen to that!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

creatively guide to then set free

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home