Tuesday, August 18, 2009
- Name: MojoMom
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
The Mojo Mom blog is an extension of the work I began with my book "Mojo Mom: Nurturing Your Self While Raising A Family." Being a Mojo Mom is about exploring creativity, connection, and action. My mission is to provide support and inspiration to help each woman answer the question, "Who am I, now that I am a Mom?" To learn more, and to access additional resources, please visit my main home page at MojoMom.com
- What is your defining question?
- T-minus-seven: Back to School countdown!
- Ann Douglas' interview with Mojo Mom and more
- Mojo Mom, back in the blogosphere
- A motherhood memoir that blew me away
- Women's confessional journalism is a problem for m...
- Why are we surprised that politicians cheat? And ...
- Turns out Disneyland is the real world....
- Exclusive summer reading list from Mojo Mom and Ra...
- A job-share success story