Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bouncing back today

I hit a wall this weekend but I am beginning to bounce back. Mother's Day is supposed to be relaxing for Mom but for me it marked the end of my book release marathon, and I felt exhausted. My daughter was sick, so nothing went as we had planned. I have been hearing the debates about health care and thinking of the 46 million Americans without medical insurance. It feel very grateful that we have coverage and didn't have to think twice about taking our child in to get checked out. It turned out that she had an infection that could have been bad news if left untreated, but with antibiotics she should be fine.

So those are the big things in life...I couldn't muster up the energy to blog on Monday or Tuesday, but I am back. We're eking out only one day of school this week because conferences are Thursday and Friday, but I am going to do my best to finish my Mojo Mom chapter summaries. It's been fun to create and share them, and I hope you are finding some other useful resources that speak to you.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita Sarah Jackson said...

That's pretty fast bounceback! I am finding that my bounce back time has decreased with age and two children. But I am finally, finally coming to appreciate what people have been saying about the importance of prioritizing yourself. I've also realized that I love to exercise. So I'm trying to exercise more. It feels good to just take that step.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home