Friday, August 18, 2006

Newest way to waste $75!

Okay, now I've heard everything. Straight from The New York Times Style Page, we're being told that "eyebrows as furry as tufted caterpillars" are all the rage this fall. For those women unfortunate enough to have overplucked, "eyebrow extensions" can be had for $75 to $250.

Has The Onion's RSS feed accidentally made it into the Times?

What's next, pubic hair wigs to cover up the results of one' Brazilian bikini wax, which is, like, so two weeks ago?

This article is an excellent motivation for each of us to make a commitment today to donate $75 to $250 to charity.

1 Comments:

Blogger PunditMom said...

I saw this article, too! If only I had seen it before I went on vacation I could have saved myself $25 on the brow wax!

http://punditmom.blogspot.com

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home