Spring is a time for Self-renewal
I have really enjoyed getting to know Renee. Her book speaks to me as a fellow Mojo Mom, and we had a good time talking on the Mojo Mom Podcast last summer.
So here's the description of Renee's retreat, in her own words. I wish I could go! It is not going to happen this spring, due to scheduling conflicts, but maybe another time.
Women's Spring Self-Renewal Retreat with Renee Trudeau
May 2 - 4, 2008 • The Crossings, Austin, TX
"Self-care is not about self-indulgence, it’s about self-preservation."—Audrey Lorde
Do you want to reconnect with who you are? Learn to get in touch with your needs and desires? Are you craving unscheduled time for rest, relaxation and renewal?
De-stress, refresh and rejuvenate in a nurturing, empowering and supportive environment at The Crossings world-class Spa and Retreat Center in Austin, TX. Learn about the transformative power of self-care and ideas for nourishing your body and soul outlined in The Mother’s Guide to Self-Renewal: How to Reclaim, Rejuvenate and Re-Balance Your Life, by Renee Peterson Trudeau. Take time to slow down, nurture your inner life and emotional well-being and live in the present moment. Enjoy quiet reflection and get in touch with your needs and desires. Bring your friends and family. Women of all ages are encouraged to attend!
This retreat can help you:
• Live more in the present moment and feel more peaceful
• Explore your heart’s desire and soul’s purpose through powerful exercises
• Understand how to quiet your mind and learn ideas for daily spiritual renewal
• Learn how to integrate physical/emotional/spiritual self-care strategies into your daily life
• Rest, relax and re-connect with your body’s natural rhythms
• Connect, share and build friendships with like-minded women at various life stages