Friday, November 16, 2007

DonorsChoose.org goes national


One of my favorite nonprofits announced this week that they've gone national. DonorsChoose.org connects public school teachers with citizen philanthropists" who can make a difference by contributing as little as $10 to fund a classroom project.

Now DonorsChoose is open to every public school in the country. Help spread the word by telling a teacher today! Over $15 million has been raised to date, helping more than 750,000 students, and this is just the beginning.

I wrote all about it today on (parent.thesis), the parenting and technology blog that I write for the tech news website CNET.

It has been a real challenge to write two blogs but I've renewed my commitment to (parent.thesis) and you can even say I've found my mojo over there. So hope you'll check out today's post and learn about a very worthy cause.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home