Monday, November 26, 2007

Fashion! Mom tips & advice! My blog is....

Fashion! Mom tips & advice! My blog is being stolen by blog scrapers. These bad-faith content pirates take your entire blog post and repost it, without link, attribution, permission or compensation, in their blog shells, surrounded by pay-per-click ads.

I am working on a response, and I want to reassert my copyright to my work. All material posted on www.mojomom.blogspot.com is copyright 2007 Amy Tiemann.

Fair use is encouraged, but copying my work without compensation, for commercial purposes, is a clear violation of copyright law.

Copyright © 2007 Amy Tiemann. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact info@mojomom.com so we can take legal action immediately.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home