Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Hear Mojo Mom on "Women Aloud" today (...Podcast will return)

Are you having a hard time adjusting to summer, or is it just me? My new job blogging at CNET started on the first day of summer "vacation," and I feel like my brain is being pulled in a million different directions. Please know that I am doing my best to keep up all my writing. I have been traveling a lot, which is also disruptive, but since I am staying put for the next several weeks I hope to get back into my blogging groove.

The Mojo Mom Podcast has been on a vacation of necessity during these transitional weeks but we are working to get a show up soon. The good news is that today I have a great opportunity to be heard nationally on Greenstone Media's radio program Women Aloud. My segment will be airing live from about 3:30 to 3:50 pm Eastern time. You can call in to hosts Mo Gaffney and Shana Wride at 1.866.51.ALOUD or email questions to live@womenaloud.com. I would love to hear from you.

Greenstone Media is broadcast on radio stations throughout the country, or you can listen live through their website. Click here to find out how to listen.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I do miss my daily Mojo.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home