Tuesday, June 26, 2007

(parent . thesis) The 4-Hour Workweek, for parents

One of my favorite things is to tell parents about non-parenting books that will be interesting or helpful to them. These crossover hits can cover any topic. For example, Made to Stick is still one of my favorite books of 2007, as it can help us all be better communicators.

Now I hope you'll surf on over to my latest posting on (parent . thesis), my new CNET parenting & technology blog, to learn how the hot new book The 4-Hour Workweek can help you create the life you've always wanted. You'll love seeing flexible work bring presented as a brilliant business tool, rather than a favor to busy Moms!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like a very interesting book. I'm going to check it out!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home