Friday, December 11, 2009

Mojo Mom Podcast will return in the New Year

This week we are rocking and rolling with the final edits of the new Courageous Parenting anthology, and I am putting the finishing touches on the parts that I have to write.

So, I am not doing too much blogging right now...but I am writing behind the scenes!

I have also had to take a break from podcasting for a few weeks, but the plan is to come back with new shows on Fridays in the New Year.

You'll give me January 1 off, right? Look for a new episode of The Mojo Mom Podcast to post online on Friday, January 7th.

Thanks for reading and listening!

Find out what the fuss is all about by signing up now to receive the new book free when it comes out! Sign up now on the MojoMom.com home page to receive a free e-book of the new Courageous Parenting anthology when it is released in March 2010. You'll receive a PDF file that you can read on any computer, or print out. No dedicated e-reader is required.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home